Tennessee REALTORS® will award three (3) First Time Conference Attendee Scholarships for the Region 4 REALTORS® Conference in Savannah, GA, October 16-19, 2023.
Recipients will receive complimentary registration (a $299 value) and $1,300 towards their travel expenses (totaling $1,500). Selection is based on financial need and initiative to pursue professional growth opportunities.
Recipients will be chosen by the Leadership Team in October, due on September 30 prior to the Conference. If a recipient is unable to participate in the Conference for which he/she was awarded a scholarship, the scholarship cannot be carried over to the following year. Scholarships must be used for the Conference in which they were intended.
Scholarship requirements include but are not limited to:
- Must be a 1st time Conference Attendee
- Must be a Primary Member
- Registration and Hotel Nights are to be secured by member
- Reimbursement will be up to $1,500 per member with detailed expense report
- The Leadership Team will make every effort to award one (1) scholarship per Grand Division.
- Required to utilize the Tennessee REALTORS® expense report adhering to the travel policy
- Required to show original detailed copy of all receipts
- Must return the expense report within ten (10) days of the conference
- Tennessee REALTORS® will issue the check (may take up to 1-2 weeks)
The following expenses are eligible for scholarship:
- Mileage/travel expenses
- Registration Fee (including CE)
- Standard Hotel Room
- Three (3) reasonably priced meals per day
- Standard Parking
The following expenses are not eligible for scholarship (but not limited to):
- Personal Items
- Tennessee REALTORS® will cover recipient’s portion of hotel room if shared by roommate