Tennessee REALTORS® serves as the Voice for Real Estate in Tennessee to more than 36,000 members across 20 local REALTOR® associations—from Bristol in the east to Memphis in the west, from Clarksville up north to Chattanooga down south, and everywhere in between. We uphold the values of respect, equity, and affordability in Tennessee’s housing market. RPAC funds are used to support candidates who represent the same ideals and can ensure Tennessee remains an open and welcome state for all who buy a home within our borders.
Our Mission: Tennessee REALTORS® unites to: advance the success of its REALTOR® members; advocate for home ownership and for property rights; elevate the skills and competencies of REALTORS®; encourage, precipitate and procure innovation; further civic and community engagement.
- RPAC is a non-partisan political action committee.
- RPAC shall be organized and operated exclusively for the purposes of supporting the nomination or election of candidates for public office in the state of Tennessee who share the ideals and principles of REALTORS®, providing funds to the national REALTORS® Political Action Committee, and otherwise doing any and all things necessary to support the legislative goals of Tennessee REALTORS®, in accordance with federal and state laws.
- To receive RPAC funding, recipients must practice Tennessee REALTORS® values and principles and be committed to defending fair and affordable housing.
- REALTORS® are dedicated to respecting and promoting diversity, respect and fairness in the Volunteer State. We are passionate, caring advocates who collaborate to build and to nurture vibrant, inclusive communities.
- Tennessee REALTORS® are expected to abide by all aspects of the NAR REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- In accordance with Article 10 of the Code of Ethics, REALTORS® shall not deny equal professional services to any person for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity. REALTORS® shall not be parties to any plan or agreement to discriminate against a person or persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Tennessee REALTORS® have a high standard of values and principles and expect the same of recipients of RPAC.
- Any candidate, campaign, or PAC seeking RPAC funding that has, through speech, writing, imagery, conduct or otherwise, violated the Tennessee REALTORS® expectations set forth above, may be denied funding.
- If Tennessee REALTORS® determines that any recipient of RPAC funding has through speech, writing, imagery, conduct or otherwise, violated the Tennessee REALTORS® expectations set forth above, the recipient may lose all Tennessee REALTORS® support, including any endorsement and/or new RPAC funding, and may be asked to return any RPAC funds previously received and to remove the Tennessee REALTORS® name from all campaign collateral, including but not limited to print, broadcast, digital and online materials.
To learn more about Tennessee REALTORS® and RPAC, please visit THIS PAGE or contact Ashley Sugar, REALTOR® Party Manager, at . Thank you.