BECOME A TENNESSEE REALTOR®
There are two ways to join our Tennessee REALTORS® — each is based on whether you are currently a member of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- If you are not a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, you may be eligible to join one of our boards/associations as a primary member.
- If you are a member in another state, you are eligible to join as a secondary member.
PRIMARY / FIRST-TIME MEMBERSHIP
In order to join our association as a primary member, you must contact one of our local boards. Which board or boards you are eligible to join is based on whether you are a sales agent, broker, certified licensed appraiser, licensed community association manager or a person who is in sympathy with the objectives of our association.
- If you are a sales agent, you are eligible to join any of the boards/associations in which your broker is a member.
- If you are a broker, you may join any one of our local boards/associations.
- If you are none of the above, you may be eligible to join as an Affiliate member. Contact any one of our local boards/associations.
If you have a primary membership in the National Association of REALTORS® through another state, then your membership options with us are as follows.
You may join:
- the Tennessee REALTORS® only. (Benefits include on-line access to Tennessee REALTORS® Contract Forms, legislative updates, our Tennessee REALTORS® weekly newsletter, our Tennessee REALTORS® monthly Governmental Affairs newsletter, networking at the state level, discounts from our Affinity Partners, and discounts for Tennessee REALTORS® classes and conferences.)
- both a Tennessee local board/association and Tennessee REALTORS®.
- Click HERE for a Tennessee REALTORS® Secondary Membership Form.