The purpose of the Tennessee REALTORS® A.R.E.A. leadership program is to identify emerging REALTOR® leaders and potential association leadership. A.R.E.A. is designed to empower its class members to maximize their leadership potential.
Participation is open to all active Tennessee REALTORS® in good standing with the Association and the Tennessee Real Estate Commission (TREC).
Attendance at all sessions is mandatory. One excused absence is permitted, but the absence will result in the participant not graduating with his/her class. The absence may be made up during the following year’s program. and the participant will then graduate with the next class.
The cost of the program is $899 and includes all courses, meals, required overnight accommodations, class materials, and complimentary Early Bird Registration for the Annual Convention.
- All A.R.E.A. Classes will be held at the Tennessee REALTORS® office located in Nashville, TN, with the exception of the final A.R.E.A. Class which will be held during the Fall Convention in Savannah, GA.
- Session 1: February 20-21 – Getting to Know Yourself & Others
- Session 2: April 13 – All About Your Business
- Session 3: June 5 – Media & Communications Spokesperson Training
- Session 4: August 24 – More About You
- Session 5: September 21 – All About Tennessee REALTORS®
- October 16-19 – Graduation at Fall Convention in Savannah, GA (Registration is covered, but not lodging or travel)
Deadline to apply: Friday, December 16, 2022
Announcement of Class of 2023: TBD
This application is currently closed!