So you want to earn Continuing Education, but you don’t have the time to take every course in a classroom.
That’s why Tennessee REALTORS® has partnered with The CE Shop, Hondros Learning, and The Learning Library to bring you multiple online-course options.
You can take the courses you choose from virtually anywhere in the world, all while getting the information and resources you need to be successful in an ever-evolving industry.
From ethics to marketing, Tennessee REALTORS® has you covered.
We also offer several self-paced online courses for your convenience.
Explore the courses offered by our partners below:
The CE Shop is a leader is professional education. With their convenient online courses, you can obtain your CE hours in a convenient and flexible time-frame.
- The 2017-2018 Tennessee Residential Core [6 hrs. CE]
- Basics of Real Estate Taxation [6 hrs. CE]
- Breaking Barriers – Fair Housing [3 hrs. CE]
- Cracking the Code of Ethics [3 hrs. CE]
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance [6 hrs. CE]
- Real Estate Appraisal for Agents [6 hrs. CE]
- Selling to Your Sphere of Influence [3 hrs. CE]
- And more
These educational tools and courses will help you expand your knowledge and gain a deeper understanding of the real estate industry.
- 2017 – 2018 TREC Core Course
- Agency – The Big Picture
- Keeping It Real: Property Law and Case Studies
- NAR: Ethical Training through the Standards of Practice
- Painless Property Rentals: Managing Investment Properties
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate Disclosure Issues: Buyer and Seller Obligations
- The Residential Contract: Issues, Disputes and Solutions
- Thinking Outside the Box: Financing Investment Properties
- What’s Up Doc: Examining Investment Properties
REALTOR® University and National Association of REALTORS® offers diverse courses that can be applied to designations or certifications, including the GRI.
- At Home With Diversity [8 hrs. CE] …ABR Elective
- BPOs: The Agent’s Role in the Valuation Process [8 hrs. CE] …ABR Elective
- e-PRO Certification Program Day 1-2 Bundle [14 hrs. CE] …ABR Elective, e-Pro Core Course
- e-PRO Certification Program Day 2 only [7 hrs. CE]
…ABR Elective, part of e-Pro Core Course when
Day 1 is taken in the classroom
- Real Estate Marketing Reboot [6 hrs. CE] …ABR Elective
- RPR: Real-Time Data, Market Knowledge, Informed Consumers[3 hrs. CE] …ABR Elective
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) [12 hrs. CE] …ABR Elective, SRES Core Courses