- The nomination deadline for 2023 is Wednesday, July 12, 2023.
- Nominee MUST have served on a state association committee.
- Nominee MUST have served as a director of either a local or state association.
- Note: Digital Color Headshot is REQUIRED as part of the application.
- Note: Letter of recommendation REQUIRED from AE and/or Local Association President for First Vice President and Treasurer.
- Save the Date: Nominating Committee interview – Wednesday, August 3, 2023, Time TBD
First Vice President (1-Year Term)
The First Vice President is third to the President in leadership and offers support to the Divisional Vice Presidents. Participates most actively with the development of the Strategic Plan and provides ongoing counsel to the Strategic Thinking Advisory Committee. Fulfills the responsibilities of the President in the absence of the President and President-Elect. Supports and defends policies and programs adopted by the Board of Directors and Executive Committee. Promotes active participation in Tennessee REALTORS® on the part of the membership.
Treasurer ( 2 Year Term)
The Treasurer shall review records as are necessary for proper operation of the Association, and shall present the annual budget to the Board of Directors for its approval and shall provide periodic reports of the financial condition of the Association to the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
(3) Division Vice President (2-Year Term)
Division Vice Presidents (DVPs) are the official representatives of the local associations within their jurisdiction (West, Middle, and East) and serve as liaisons between those associations and the Tennessee REALTORS® leadership. They ensure that local leadership is aware of the content and importance of Tennessee REALTORS® programs. They attend local events and offer to meet and assist with issues as needs arise. DVPs serve as a voting member of the Executive Committee. Each DVP is assigned to be a committee liaison. They promote active participation in NAR on the part of the membership.