Realtor.com Chief Economist Jonathan Smoke recently published “The 5 Real Estate Trends That Will Shape 2016”, and his article is well worth reading as you chart your own path to success in the new year. His five trends to anticipate:
1. We’ll return to normal (Anyone remember normal?)
2. Generational shuffle will make 2016 the best year to sell in the near future
3. Builders will focus on more affordable price points
4. Higher mortgage rates will affect high-cost markets the most
5. Already unaffordable rents will go up more than home prices
To read the full article, go HERE.